- Do I procrastinate?
- Do I stand up for myself?
- Do I complain?
- Do I hold grudges?
- Do I have trouble making decisions?
»Click to read my answers«
Monday Questions #1, #2
1. I try not too procrastinate, it only causes problems and stress and I like to keep my life relatively stress free. Sure, once in while I put little things off... doesn't everyone?
2. Yikes! Do I stand up for myself? Hmmmm, that's a tough one. I think I do but my hubby and kids might tell you differently.
3. Oh boy, do I complain!!
4. I use to hold grudges but I find I'm getting better at letting go. Holding grudges takes a whole lot of energy and time and I would rather just let it go and move on. If I find I'm holding a grudge about something, I usually tell myself: "Let it go, and let it flow".
5. Ummmm, I'm unsure. I'll get back to you. hehe!