And...here we go!
1. French bread, brie, fresh tomatoes and basil, cold salmon, fresh fruit, lemon tart-lets for desert, Oh and plenty of vino -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is... Cut flowers, fresh local produce, lazy days on the beach, a walk in the sun with my camera, picnics and long drives up the shore, treasure hunting, bonfires and lots of family time.
3. I live for summery tees and my comfy flip flops.
4. To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. - Francois Mauriac
5. Cape Split has breathtaking views but it's a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually home cut chips from a chip truck with loads of vinegar and salt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a hot bath and a cup of herbal tea, tomorrow my plans include bathing suit shopping with Baby Girl, putting second coat of paint on the entry door and dinner theater with the frogs and Sunday, I want to go with the flow!
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ------ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ------ --- ---
Thank goodness this is the last weekend of the month of May. During this month I felt slightly lost, my light became very dim and I lost my words -- hope June will be a bit kinder.
Happy Memorial Day weekend to all my American friends.
Wishing you all a weekend filled with sunshine, love, and happiness!