Sorry I haven't been around that much these past couple weeks. We are dealing with some pretty heavy, un-blogable stuff around here lately. I am usually not one to hold back when It comes to blogging what's going on around here, but this time it concerns sensitive matters of other involved so for now must be kept under blog lock and key. So for the time being, memes and games and fluff-posts will be popping up here whenever I find the time to sit and blog.
Friday Fill-Ins are perfect for these sorts of times. Thank you Janet!
And...here we go!
1. Right now I need A little bit of resolve.
2. Herbal tea is what's in my glass.
3. A copy of this letter to Dr. A and B, the school, and the insurance company.
4. Fudge frosting is best with a spoon.
5. The best movie I've seen lately is the book of Eli (haven't seen many movies lately).
6. Fondant I don't like; butter-cream I love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to anything as long as it's not sitting at home another evening, tomorrow my plans include usual errand running and Sunday, I want to take a little hike with hubby and a camera!
Follow my blog with bloglovin