Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 22 May 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #73

Questions courtesy of Michelle this week.

1. On my laziest day I like to curl up in a cozy chair, in my comfy pants and read the day away!
2. Being organized makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little Steven and big Sugar.

If I had my way - Big Sugar

4. This summer I want to learn to golf.
5. Admiration of other blogs made me start my blog.
6. Red is associated with heat, energy and blood, and emotions that stir the blood, including anger, passion, and love and orange has less intensity or aggression than red and is calmed by the cheerfulness of yellow.
7.
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for some wine and laughter, tomorrow my plans include something spontaneous and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day relaxing in the wilderness with Dave (hubby)!

13 comments:

Melli said...

hahaha... Ya got a little intense on that red and orange thing, huh? Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

Wine and laughter sounds good!
Thanks for visiting.

ShannonW said...

Relaxing in the wilderness does sound like fun.

Kristle said...

Oh, Sunday sounds like it's going to be awesome! Great answers! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with your nr 5, it was for me the main reason too.

Have fun learning how to golf! I have never tried it...

Wine and laughter sounds wonderful, enjoy your weekend!

Diana_CT said...

I love hiking in the woods. In my college days, I was a avid backpacker, but I am getting too old to sleep on the ground.

Janet said...

Wish I could be organized! it's just not part of my makeup.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for playing :-)

Sandy M said...

Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

I enjoy golfing...hope you find it fun to learn...
and Wine and Laughter...its the best
hope you have time to stop by my blog..

April said...

I completely agree with #1!! No better way to relax than a good book! Have a great weekend!

Susan Cook said...

Great answers! My hubby is starting to take up golf too. Hope I don't become a "golf widow" lol! Hope you have a great weekend :D

Sally Swappa said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Enjoy!

alisonwonderland said...

i love your answer to #1! have a great weekend!