Now on with the game.
Want to play?
Last week, Anonymous left this comment: "*sighs* The last two of these have sucked royally...I love this thing, but now I'm having to go back in the archives and find ones that aren't totally ridiculous and moronic...". This week, I'm dedicating #1 to Anonymous :-)1. Anonymous...It's not like anyone is twisting your arm forcing you to play along each week. It's quite simple, if you don't like playing then DON'T.
2. Anonymous is a a coward for not leaving a real ID!
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course. ~William Shakespeare.
4. Beautiful flowers, budding leaves, warmer temperatures, return of the birds and hanging my clothes out on the line is what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when you write a blog.
6. Reese Peanut Butter Cups MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a Good Friday pot luck and filling my belly with seafood chowder and fish cakes (yummy!), tomorrow my plans include groceries and some last minute Easter Bunny errands and Sunday, I want to have a relaxing Easter Sunday with the kids and hubby!
Happy Easter to those that celebrate it!
Hope you all have a smashing weekend xxoo