Friday, December 18, 2009
Friday Fill-Ins #155
Click the link above to join in the fun!
And...here we go!
1. No, we will NOT let the hustle and bustle of the season get us in a funk.
2. Grab a cup of coffee or tea, the deck of cards, and let's gather for a game of Cribbage at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of tea and thought: Sometimes when life gets busy and hectic, I don’t appreciate the small things in life -- especially around this time of year.
4. Ever had one of those days where everything seems to fall in place and you just know it's going to be okay?
5. I'll take some sugar, eggs, molasses, flour, butter, cinnamon and ginger and make us some gingerbread.
6. "Merry Christmas (I Love You)" by Hawksley Workman is one of the BEST Christmas songs... at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing a little shopping with hubby, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping then veggin' out at home watching some movies with Baby Girl and Sunday, I want to do some holiday baking!
Merry Christmas (I Love You)
by Hawksley Workman
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins