Rules that accompany this award are as follows:
Post the award on your blog. Thank the person who gave you the award. Link to the person who gave the award. Share a list of 7 things that you might not know about me. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to. Leave a comment on their blog telling them they are recipients of the award.Since this is not my first time receiving this particular award, I am not going to follow all the rules listed. I have decided to pass this award on to everyone who stops by and reads this blog post; just grab the button and follow the rules listed above. And instead of "7 things about me", I am going to list 10 things because I am posting this as my Tuesday Ten this week.
So without further adieu...
Here are Ten things you might not know about me:
- I love, love, love the smell of dirt.
- I've never watched Star Wars the entire way through.
- I hate crunchy peanut butter.
- Twilight, when the streetlights flicker on, is my favourite time of day.
- I jump nearly out of my skin every time the phone rings after 9:00 PM.
- I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop.
- I haven't felt inspired for a long time. I hope that changes soon.
- I'm tattooed.
- I have to force myself through my front door some days.
- I read the Bible, but I'm not religious.