Finally I have some holiday decorations around the house. Looking forward to cutting down our tree on Sunday and decorating it. I can't believe how the holiday season has snuck-up on me this year; I still have so much to prepare. Are you ready for the Holidays?
Friday Fill-Ins #203
Would you like to play along?
Just click on the image below.
So...here we go!
1. I wish you all joy, love and peace this holiday season.
2. "How did I let this holiday season sneak up on me again this year?"...that's what I'm thinking.
3. Please bring a bottle of Pinot Gris and a couple glasses and join me for sip.
4. Life is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes is for a warm home, loving family and friends and to feel blessed going into the new year ahead.
6. I love getting visits here from all of you, and your positive support and sincere comments you leave behind are appreciated. They really do mean a lot to me, and sometimes they help me through some tough times, and I just wanted to say thank you!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include starting and hopefully finishing my holiday shopping and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with the family wandering through a u-cut tree lot looking for the perfect(for us) tree, then heading off to hubby's uncle and aunties farm for a family gathering!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!