Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 9 December 2010

The Icing On The Cake

I've been taking a cake decorating class at my local Michaels Craft store. It's been so much fun but the Cake Boss has nothing to worry about. It will be quite a while before I will be able to learn those fancy flowers and lovely cup cakes I oh so admire on those cake decorating shows on TV (if ever). But I'm have fun anyway and that is all that matters -- right?

The photo collage above are photos taken from our class last night. My cake is the one in the middle and bottom left.

5 comments:

Pseudo said...

Mmmmm Cake.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Nicely done. :)

kayerj said...

nice job. My daughter took the Wilton courses at Micheals too. Looks like you are well on your way to giving the cake boss a run for his money :)

cheatymoon said...

Nice job. And I bet it's yummy too...

STEENIE said...

I love the cake! Was it just as delicious?