Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 24 April 2008

Oxymorons A-J

ALMOST NEVER
BAD SEX
CLEARLY CONFUSED
DEATH BENEFITS
EXACT OPPOSITE
FREE WITH PURCHASE
GIANT SHRIMP
HOLY HELL
INSIDE OUT
JUSTIFIABLE PARANOIA

I know, I know, I got nothing! It must be this enormous brain cloud that has been fogging up my head all morning.

Possible reasons for such a massive brain fog are:

Hunger - In my BPA frenzied state yesterday, I tossed out everything in the house worth eating. The only thing worthwhile in the refrigerator is beer, and it's much too early for that.

Or...The government found out that I have figured out their superior race plan, and scrambled my brain waves. (Must look for instructions for constructing a tin foil hat to stop them from controlling my mind) hehehe!

post signature

No comments: