Friday, July 18, 2008
Friday Fill-In #81
All questions this week are courtesy of Sherry; thank you, girl!
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would ______. (I don't have an answer for this one, I don't think I'd want to be a fly on the wall)
2. Jealousy is just human nature.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that my family will be healthy and happy.
4. I'd rather be warm than cold any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna poke out my ear drums out with bamboo skewers.
6. If time were in a bottle "The first thing that Id like to do
Is to save every day, Till eternity passes away, Just to spend them with you".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to putting things in order, tomorrow my plans include more of the same (kids made a mess while I was away) and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy my last day of vacation!
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins