Best Blogger Tips

Friday 17 April 2009

Friday Fill Ins #120

Want to play along? Click the image below.

And...here we go!

1. Join me in death. ~ HIM (Resident Evil: Apocalypse soundtrack)

2. Put a little laughter in your day!

3. Happiness is a warm gun. ~ The Beatles

4. Dazed and confused. ~ Led Zeppelin

5. I'm waiting for something that does not come, for something to crack, for something to go wrong . ~ The War Is Over - Matthew Good

6. All this Easter chocolate is hard to resist!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fabric shopping with Baby girl, tomorrow my plans include some shopping and Sunday, I want to go for a drive!

Wishing you all lots of sunshine for the weekend! xxoo

7 comments:

janetfaye said...

Hello!

Happy Friday!

Shadow said...

a laughter in my day? done! have a super weekend!

A said...

Ooh, I love Led Zeppelin and I also love Resident Evil! :-D

cheatymoon said...

Oooooh, thanks so much for the Robert Plant wake me up this morning. I love him so.

Funny, I did a music link too.

Have a fabulous weekend, Jack.

Billy Rhythm said...

I always thought "Warm Gun" was one of John's best tunes.

Pseudo said...

Hard to go wrong with Led Zeplin and Easter chocolate.

Amber said...

I love that you've quoted a lot of ppl, great set of links!