Best Blogger Tips

Friday 18 March 2011

I See The Bad Moon Arising

I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today. - John Fogerty

Some people say their bodies, and mind is effected by a full moon.  We know that the moon has a great effect on bodies of water on the planet Earth, so take into consideration that the human body is made up mostly of water -  60-70% - then the moon should have some sort of effect on us, right?

Well Saturday March 19th there will be a "Supermoon". It will be about 14 per cent bigger and 30 per cent brighter than normal, according to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.  What do you think?  Do you think the full moon has an effect on you?  And if so, in what way?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

InventingLiz said...

I work in human services, and whenever my colleagues and I notice an uptick in the # of wackadoodles stopping by our office with bizarre problems that they want us to fix for them, we can usually attribute it to a full moon!

Amy said...

Same. Working with children gives a unique barometer to overall moods...hiding out with some Lunenburg Honeymoon wine tonight!

Fragrant Liar said...

Yes. I weighed more under the full moon than I did before the full moon. So strange.

kayerj said...

wow, I love the shot--I don't think the moon affects us much.