Thursday, July 24, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #82
Questions 4-6 this week are courtesy of Sherry! Thanks!
Here we go:
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes me really grateful it didn't.
2. If you're good at something, don't do it for free. lol
3. (I'm sure this will be a popular answer)
4. Something is out there, it's beautiful and mysterious.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "Slightly Off-Center" or maybe, "Are You Ready For This?"
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see A forest alive with wildlife; I hear the Mourning Doves mournful coo.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to an evening out on the town, tomorrow my plans include brunch with the family for the Hubby's birthday and Sunday, I want to chill out at home and maybe do some chores!
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins