You all know Larry, right?
Larry G writes the most amazing, inspirational posts over at his little corner of the cyberspace universe -Yesterday, Today, and Forever. If you haven't been for a visit, you simply must stop reading this post and head over right this minute - take your time, I'm not going anywhere.
So now that your back from your little visit with Larry, here are my "10 Honest Things" you might not know about me.
- I agonize over decisions.
- I swear way too much.
- My greatest fear is being alone.
- I hate winter but love when it snows.
- The sound of bagpipes makes me cry.
- I'm afraid of failing.
- I crave a cig daily (smoke free over a year)
- I have very vivid dreams, sometimes in technicolour sometimes all one colour.
- I prefer an extra helping of mashed potatoes over dessert of any kind.
- I have the best husband ever! (but I think I have mentioned this before)
- Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
- Share “10 Honest Things” about yourself
- Present the award to 10 (give or take) other bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged you
- Be sure to tell the 10 (give or take) bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them