- If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be?
- What are you doing to develop your special talent(s)?
- What big mistake have you made recently and what did you learn from it?
- Is there something in your life that you always wanted to try but fear has been stopping you from giving it a go?
- What one thing would you try if you knew you could not fail?
»Click to read my answers«
Monday Questions #1
1. I would like to be more ambitious with my fitness goals and make better food choices for my family and myself. At the beginning of a new year I always have a list of things I want to try but never do: Pilates, Body Sculpting, detox diet, healthy meal plans. Every year we start out eating healthy and exercising, but come May/June I tend to slip back into the old - unhealthy - habits.
2. I am currently researching how to build an online store, whether it be ETSY or another online market place.
3. I was quick to judge hubby for something that happened last week. I blamed him for something he had no part in. When I realized my mistake, I promptly apologized and explained my actions.
What have I learned? I would like to say, "I have learned not be so judgmental or to be so quick to make assumptions about others", but I guess I won't know how I will reacted until I am faced with a similar situation.
4. Yup, there are many things I would like to try but am frozen by fears that are mostly fears of rejection.
5. I would love to start my own business.