Best Blogger Tips

Monday 11 January 2010

Monday Questions #2


  1. If you could be more ambitious in only one aspect of your life, what would it be?
  2. What are you doing to develop your special talent(s)?
  3. What big mistake have you made recently and what did you learn from it?
  4. Is there something in your life that you always wanted to try but fear has been stopping you from giving it a go?
  5. What one thing would you  try if you knew you could not fail?

»Click to read my answers«

Monday Questions #1

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

1. Committing to goals I set (financial, academic, financial).

2. I do go to grad school, but when that's done, I have plans for more training!

3. Recently I procrastinated on something that I now wish I hadn't...

4. I would say there are many things that I don't try because I am not happy to be in a large group of people. I don't know if it is fear more than preference.

5. Appalachian Trail.

Gal Friday said...

In so many ways, I could have answered these questions much the same way(wanting to get a creative business started, healthy eating, exercise, etc.), and I have big issues with my own "judging ways". I like to think I don't judge, but it's automatic for most people.