Best Blogger Tips

Friday 4 April 2008

Friday Fill In #66

1. Tonight I saw Autism the Musical, a documentary about Autistic kids and families.
2. Listening to Abba makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends and sharing a bottle of wine is a great way to spend an evening.
4. is someone I'd like to get to know better. (I would like to get to know all my fellow fill-inrs)
5. The smell of apple blossom reminds me so much of springtime!
6. A little kiss and hug and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up the baby cradle, tomorrow my plans include sanding and staining it and Sunday, I want to go to a matinée with the family!

2 comments:

Diana_CT said...

A bottle of wine is always good between friends.

Janet said...

awwww, thanks for your answer to #4; that made me smile :-) I love apple blossoms, too!

Thanks for playing :-)