Monday, January 4, 2010
1. What do you do when you can't sleep at night? Do you toss and turn, count sheep, get up and do something productive, check your email/facebook/blog?
2. What is your most unusual morning ritual or night time ritual?
3. If you had to choose one thing that gives you the most comfort, what would that be?
4. What are you currently obsessing about?
1. I usually toss and turn and think about all sorts of weird and wacky stuff: If the professor could build a radio system out of coconuts, why couldn't he fix a hole in their boat?
2. At night I count my meds to make sure I haven't forgotten to take one - I really should get one of the medication minders at the pharmacy.
3. Jammie bottoms or a pair of really comfy jogging pants.
4. Right now I am obsessing over dust around my house that everyone else in the house claims they cannot see. My aunt once obsessed over fruit flies that no one else in her house could see. Turned out she had a semi-detached retna and was seeing floaties she thought were fruit flies. Note to self: Make eye appointment asap!!
Labels: Monday Questions